Burnout Competition Sponsor
TCI - we have everything you need for your drivetrain.
Registered participants can sign up to compete in the TCI Burnout Competition at the Miller Electric Main Stage during the event. The TCI Burnout Competition will be held in front of the Grandstands on Saturday 7/17 at 5:00 p.m. and again Sunday 7/18 at 1:00 p.m.
Miller Electric Mfg. Co., with headquarters in Appleton, Wisconsin, manufactures arc welding and cutting equipment designed for manufacturing, fabrication, construction, aviation, motorsports, education, agriculture and marine applications. Wholly owned by Illinois Tool Works (NYSE: ITW), the company maintains its global leadership by setting the industry standard for reliability, quality and responsiveness. Its famous tagline, "The Power of Blue(r)," is inspired by the blue color of Miller equipment.
Miller Electric Mfg. Co. will be displaying its latest welding and plasma cutting products and the Miller 1929 Roadster at the Miller booth located near the main stage. The show is staffed by Miller welding and cutting pros, with expertise in your interests and applications. Stop by the Miller booth and give our products a try and check out our Summer Savings specials.
Miller Electric Mfg. Co. brings its trailer packed with the latest welding technology to St. Paul Minnesota, sponsoring three days of classic cars, burnouts and competition at the 2010 Car Craft Summer Nationals.
Tools That Drive You
Welding is a critical component to the tool skill sets of many home fabricators, which is why Miller is encouraging attendees to "get under the hood" for a hands-on demonstration of MIG welding, TIG welding and plasma cutting, protective apparel and auto-darkening welding helmets. Miller representatives will be available to answer metalworking and fabrication related questions as well as discuss how visitors can take advantage of Miller's Summer Savings promotion and save on popular welding products for the garage and shop.
New products on display and/or available for demonstration include:
- Newest products available to "try before you buy"
- Representatives available to provide hands-on welding
demonstrations and to discuss Miller's Summer Savings promotion
- Miller's '29 Ford Roadster on exhibit
- Attendees with registered exhibiting cars can WIN daily welding
- Hourly Prize: Pair of Metalworking Gloves
- End of Day Super Prize: Welder or Plasma Cutter
- Diversion(tm) 180 AC/DC TIG welder with MVP(tm); powerful and affordable, this easy-to-use welder can connect to 115V or 230V power and features a digital display for accurate adjustment of weld settings.
- Millermatic(r) 211 Auto-Set(tm) with MVP(tm), featuring a 30- to 210-amp MIG welding output and a great low-end arc for sheet metal work.
- Millermatic 212 Auto-Set, also a 210-amp unit, but with a higher duty cycle for making longer welds on thicker material.
- Spoolmate(tm) 100 and 200 Series Spool Guns, offering reliable and economical direct-connect solutions for home hobbyists & light fabricators looking for smooth feeding of aluminum wire.
- Spectrum(r) 625 X-TREME(tm), a 21-lb. plasma cutter with the power to cut 5/8-in. steel.
- ArcStation(tm), a welding workbench that offers an affordable and fully customizable workspace designed for a variety of both professional and hobbyist welding applications.
- Blue Rage, Wicked and other radical designs for Miller's line of Pro-Hobby(tm), Performance(tm), Elite(tm) and Digital Elite series of auto-darkening welding helmets.
- Arc Armor(tm) gloves, welding jackets and other protective apparel that offers an unmatched blend of style, comfort and performance.
Visitors to the Miller tent located near the Main Stage can also check out Miller's commemorative '29 Ford Roadster on display. Featured on TLC's show "RIDES", Miller's '29 Roadster was built to inspire the weekend warrior and features many unique components including a removable hardtop and a tow-behind Trailblazer(r) 302 welding generator outfitted with a custom 302 Roush engine capable of 320 horsepower.
Attendees with registered cars on display have the opportunity to WIN daily welding prizes. As a Main Stage sponsor, Miller will be awarding a pair of Metalworking gloves during the Hourly Giveaway and a welder or plasma cutter as the End of Day Super Prize.
"We're very excited to be sponsoring the 2010 Car Craft Summer Nationals. This event draws out some of the most intriguing classic cars and fabricators, delivering a high-end car show in a home-town setting. We'll be bringing the latest welding equipment popular to vehicle restoration for hands-on demos. Be sure to come out and join us for the food, the fun and the chrome!"
-Mark Fieck, Exhibits & Events Manager, Miller Electric Mfg. Co.