'Send Stuff To Car Craft:e-mail: CarCraft@primedia.com online: CarCraft.com mail: 6420 Wilshire Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90048 fax: 323/782-2223 $50 Bill: c/o Douglas Glad
Reader's RaveI started subscribing to Car Craft because its focus was to help the average guy afford a project car, including suggesting where to buy what for a good price. If they (advertisers) want to sell me something, they'll advertise in Car Craft where I feel like I'm getting good information and not just a sales pitch.Mike Campbell via e-mail
Top 10 Ways To Know You Need BodyworkJames Detheridge sent us a letter about his bodyworkin' know-how and smooth technique. There are also some notes on the experience. Here are the highlights:
10. It's an '85 Chevy S-10.
9. It has been in four accidents.
8. The front fenders were rusted completely through because he lives in Wyoming.
7. The vehicle was so ugly that he was not allowed to work on it in his own neighborhood (this actually applies to us).
6. He was forced to perform the work at 6 a.m. in the Greenway Grocery parking lot.
5. The truck is driven by family members.
4. Items placed in the bed immediately hit the ground.
3. Farm animals run the other way.
2. He had access to many extra cans of Rust-Oleum
1.The driver-side door was kicked in by a drunk.
Did We Call Them Clones?Let's forget about politically correct car terms like clone or re-creation and be brutally honest and call them fakes.Tim Movra, Pittsburgh, PA
Send Burnouts NowLove Car Craft's Burnout!!? Wanna be seen in it? Send photos that are at least 5x5 inches at 300 dpi (1,500x1,500 pixels) via e-mail to CarCraft.com right away and feel like a Roman Emperor. If the mail bounces, try again!